My Rite Aid Deal

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Here is a picture of my Rite Aid Deal I did yesterday!
Cottonelle Toilet Paper - $6.99
Pantene Hair Spray - $3.99
Oral B CrossAction Toothbrush $2.99
Garnier Makeup Removal Wipes - $6.29
Garnier Makeup Oil Free Wipes - $6.29
Bread - $1.50
Giving me a grand total: $28.05 before tax.
I then used the following coupons:

(Which I could have used two of the Garnier Printables but I wasn't thinking)

Which then put my total to $5.05 before tax.

Then I recieved the following +UP Rewards

  • $3.00 with the purchase of 2 Garnier Cleansers
  • $1.00 with the purchase of Cottonelle Toilet Paper
  • $1.50 with the purchase of Oral B Toothbrush
  • $2.00 with the purchase of Pantene

Which is a total of $7.50. So everything I got was FREE and I also got a $2.45 overage!

No comments:

Post a Comment