To my readers..

Friday, October 29, 2010
I know I have been horrible with keeping my blog updates and I want to apologize I have so much going on such as work and remodeling my house. Since I don't have much time to be searching on 100 blog everyday for every free sample, coupon, sales and whatever other items they might have out there....I do have some changes I'm going to do so that I have the time to update my page! I will post the weeks deals to Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS.... then once a week give you a list of some free samples that are out and about. Other then that I'm just gonna give you my transactions that I have completed during the week. I will let you know what I got, what coupons I used and what was my total. So some weeks they might have no post on transactions then some week I might have like 30 transaction haa. Just a warning 9 times out of 10 it gonna be ALOT of Rite Aid transactions! I LOVE RITE AID! So I hope you do too! =] If anyone doesn't like my changes please let me know so I can better my page. I'm Sorry once again for not keeping up with everything but so much is going on right now its very hard.

Thanks! Lacey Frugal Freebees!

No comments:

Post a Comment