Pampers Gift to Grow

Thursday, January 6, 2011

This photo above is reason you should join the Pampers Gift to Grow program if your not already apart of it!! Now I am only 22 years old and I do not plan on having a baby anytime soon but I joined about 5 or 6 months ago and just from the free codes that came out I was able to get the Dora Toilet Seat for my Godchild! (It also came with LeapFrog coupons Whoo Hoo)This toilet seat was 1000 points and I was able to get it with no purchase of diapers, wipes ect. So even though you might not have a kid I'm sure you have someone close to you that does and you can just type in the codes anytime you see them and you can get awesome things!
So if your not apart of the Pampers Gift to Grow go here to join!
**Also If you don't have children I also recommend getting free diapers and other baby stuff when you can. It makes for an awesome baby shower gifts. I have already made baskets for two baby showers and didn't have to pay anything. You can also get the diapers for someone close to you thats has a child like I did for the past 8 months for my wonder sister. Just a thought I wanted to share

No comments:

Post a Comment