Rite Aid Deal 1/16/11

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

10 Boxes of Facial Tissue ($10.00)
9 4 packs of Toilet Paper ($8.10) -> 10% off silver level
2 Single Big Toilet Paper Roll ($2.00)
2 Dixie Ultra Paper Plates ($3.99)
1 Christmas Tree ($1.99)
1 White Rice ($1.34) - > 10% off silver level
6 T.G.I Friday Snack Backs ($5.82)
4 Cans of Hormel Chili ($5.00)
Making my total : $38.24
**
I used the following coupons:
Bringing my total down to : $34.14
**
I then recieved the following in +UP rewards:
21 $1.00 for Toilet paper & Tissue
1 $3.00 for buying 10 boxes of Facial Tissue
1 $1.00 for Rice
6 $1.00 for TGI Friday Snacks
5 $1.00 for Hormel Chili
Bringing my grand total to: profit of $1.86 =]
**
I'm glad I went to Rite Aid Sunday and did the toilet paper, and tissue since the changed it limit to one household. BOOO. I must say I'm really liking the extra +UP for all the food I wish it didn't have to end...tear. Did you do an awesome deal at Rite Aid this week, I would love to find out what you got!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! Rite Aid is really getting rid of the UPR's on food products? BTW your shopping trips are awesome! You are aweosome at finding great bargins and deals!

FrugalFreebees said...

Just the extra +UP that has been printing on some food items. It ends on 1/22. =[ & Thanks!!

Kari@CashAndKari said...

Don't you love it when you can shop, come home with a bag full of items and make a profit? Stopping by from Money Saving mom. Glad to have found your blog!

FrugalFreebees said...

Oh yes I do!! =] I'm glad you found my blog too..

Post a Comment