Saturday Savings! 6/26/10

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Okay since i was off today i figured i would take a quick shopping trip to Walgreens & Target! I spent about $7.00 out of pocket total at both Target & Walgreens. I also got back $13.00 back in register rewards. Here is everything I got this week:

(Everything from Target it in Red & Walgreens is in Blue!)
  1. (1) Renu Contact Solution -FREE w/ $2.00 overage after RR & Coupon
  2. (2) Lysol Toilet Cleaner - $0.50 each after RR & Coupon
  3. (2) Ivory Body Wash - FREE w/ purchase of Olay
  4. (2) Olay Body Wash - $0.79 each after coupon
  5. (1) Carefree Liner - FREE after coupon
  6. (1) Clean & Clear - FREE after coupon
  7. (1) Old Spice Body Wash - FREE after RR
  8. (1) Old Spice Deodorant - FREE after coupon & purchase of Old Spice Body Wash

So after all coupons & Register Rewards I earned today plus my overage. Everything listed was really only $0.58 and puts my savings at $41.44 today! That just makes me smile =] So If you want to say I got the 2 Olay body wash for free or for the 2 Lysols & the 2 Olays for about $0.14 each. Either way you look at it, It's a great deal! So with my Saturday Shopping Trip now puts my total of freebees at 36. Not to bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment