Rite Aid Deal 1/23/2011

Sunday, January 23, 2011
Okay I went did a quick run up to Rite Aid to get some light bulbs!! I heard through the grapevine that there is a limit of 6 so I only got 6 but I do have some very good news!! The GE Reveal light bulb coupon that was in 1/9SS is working on this deal (NO BEEPS!!)making it into a money maker! eik!!

6 GE Extra Soft Light Bulbs - $1.99 each or $11.94
I used 3 $1/1 GE Reveal from 1/9 SS
OOP: $8.94
Recieved $11.94 in +UP Rewards
Giving me a profit of $3.00 YAY!

2 comments:

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

Do you have to have a card to get the riteaid UP rewards. I have cvsed for a long time, but I know little about Ritaid...I plan to go and do this deal though. Can you buy 6 at one time and get a receipt with the up reward money on one receipt?? Thanks for the info

FrugalFreebees said...

Yes you will have to use your Rite Aid Wellness card for this deal. & yes if you buy 6 they will print 6 $1.99 reward money coupons at the bottom of your reciept!

Post a Comment